You Are What You Eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
I know we've talked about this before, but I came across this again and thought it might be fun (!) ;) for us to post photos of the inside of our refrigerators, like this photographer did for many fridges: Mark Menjivar

We have a second fridge in the sunroom where DH keeps his beer and I have about 15 cucumbers out of the garden from the last week. Here's our primary fridge. In the side-by-side drawers, fruits are on the left and veggies on the right, and in the bottom drawer, which has a separator, meats are on the left and cheeses on the right.

Attachments

• inside-refrigerator.jpg
    inside-refrigerator.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 189
Right now my fridge is pretty much empty. The freezer is full, but it is after the 15th of the month, and I have used up what was in the bottom half. I only shop once a month. :angel:

My daughter has the exact same fridge as you, GG. :)

Not much to share as far as mine, it's kind of bare right now. I just cleaned it out yesterday, washed the shelves, and threw away many bits and pieces of leftovers. Lots of condiment jars and bottles, though. :ohmy::ermm: And the veggie bins are always full, but you can't see in them. :LOL:

OK, I'll play.......

Here's most of our travel magnets. When it's completely filled the fridge should tip over and we'll quit traveling. lol

img_1376253_0_879d4a4df2ddb0ebf6f2bf16ad021f7c.jpg
Here's what's inside...
img_1376253_1_47cd9476986f364be5eff0756a553214.jpg

A condiment queen, just like me! lol

Is there ever enough room for condiments? There's lots more in the back of the top shelf. ;) I really need to pitch some of them that have turned out to be not to my liking. Maybe we could have a "white elephant" condiment swap for those like us. :ermm: I'll never ever trade my bottle of Sriracha sauce though!

Is there ever enough room for condiments? There's lots more in the back of the top shelf. ;) I really need to pitch some of them that have turned out to be not to my liking. Maybe we could have a "white elephant" condiment swap for those like us. :ermm: I'll never ever trade my bottle of Sriracha sauce though!

I know, I need help. Behind the Maggi seasoning, roasted red peppers, hoisin sauce and salsa is a plastic tub filled with the rest of my Asian condiments. :ermm: :LOL:

Love fish sauce! And it doesn't even need to reside in the fridge!

Have fun with it, Kayelle!

Ok.....lol...here's mine. I just cleaned it out a couple of days ago to make room for a shopping trip - probably tomorrow or the next day. Living alone, it's rarely stuffed to the max. Except for Thanksgiving and Christmas season. :ohmy::) So far you two have me beat as far as being condiment queens. :LOL:

Kay, looks like we have very similar fridges. :)

img_1376458_0_5b9788720d0a6b596b785e4db24c209b.jpg

Cheryl, thanks for playing! :) I know, you wanted to wait to show a pic till after you cleaned it out. No worries ;) Is that cilantro in the glass on the top shelf?

Yep, it's cilantro. :) Can't have my beloved tacos and salsa without it. :LOL: It lasts quite a while that way.

I used to keep my fridge really full with make ahead meals, but not any more. I get tired of them after a couple of times, so I quit doing that and run to the store every few days. Now the freezer....that's another story, no one is going to see a pic of that black hole! :ohmy: :blush: :LOL:

Ok.....lol...here's mine. I just cleaned it out a couple of days ago to make room for a shopping trip - probably tomorrow or the next day. Living alone, it's rarely stuffed to the max. Except for Thanksgiving and Christmas season. :ohmy::) So far you two have me beat as far as being condiment queens. :LOL:

Kay, looks like we have very similar fridges. :)

img_1376471_0_5b9788720d0a6b596b785e4db24c209b.jpg

We sure do Cheryl! I love having the freezer on the bottom!
I have to try that good idea for my beloved cilantro!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom