Your best three days of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
This is a subject I've been thinking of today for some reason. Think about it and write, and even if you can only think of one, write it down.

I'm going to start the worst as well, but one lesson I want to go through this line is one I will write about later.

The best 3 days of my life are, in order of importance.

1) The birth of my son on 11/18/1996 @ 4:43 am.

2) Finding out that I was pregnant with my son.

3) Marrying my wonderful husband.

You know, I really didn't even think much about my own answer when I asked the question. As stupid as it sounds, the day of marriage to my much beloved husband of almost 30 years really does qualify as one of the best days, but not because it was our marriage. It was because I could give my parents a weekend in Hawaii (we were stationed there) and because my paternal grandfather died then. It was an important family moment, but saying it was one of the best days in my life wouldn't be right.

One of the best days of my life was one day, and this will be silly, that my best girlfriend in the world and I were going home after Thanksgiving at my house. Now, for many of you, that isn't that big of a deal. But we were overseas, her father was an officer, mine an enlisted man. It took a lot to get this together. The fog was incredibly thick. We didn't live that far apart, she and I would walk it regularly. But I remember sitting in the back of their car (our parents had told us if we cleaned up after the meal, I could go spend the night with Colleen, and believe me, Claire and Colleen cleaned like you wouldn't believe). Anyway, I remember thinking that I wanted to remember that moment for the rest of my life. Everything was just perfect, and I was 12 years old. To this day I do that. Sit there for one moment and tell myself, life is perfect right now. Remember this. Marriages, etc, grand moments like that are too stressful to be perfect moments. They may be, historically, great milestones in your life. And in some cases they are the best. Simple moments.

the day i was born.. the day when my sissy was born and the day when i found y special someone;p

The day my beautiful daughter was born... :):angel::)

The day my handsome son was born... :):angel::)

The day I got divorced... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom