Your brain smells terrific (Trivia)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
This is a trivia quiz on our local radio station. They ask only one question and people call in to win little prizes. So if you like trivia, here is the first question.

According to a recent poll (2005), which was the most popular item to shop lift from a grocery store? (this is an American poll btw).

Raven said:
Meat?

~ Raven ~
You are correct! I thought candy or chips:LOL: How did you guess that so fast?

Maybe I should have mentioned, first thoughts, not googling it. I did notice that answer on google after I posted, but just for fun, lets just go with first thoughts.

Last edited:
Ok, next question

In a survey for online daters, what was the 2nd most important thing to men, but Not to women?

They sell liquor in our grocery stores, I know it is a big shop lifting item around here. Especially the stores that are opened all night.:rolleyes:

batteries??
tylenol??
condoms?

Reading this now, while I was responding to your first query, these answers could easily be responses to your second query, as well!!

Sense of humor?

JoAnn L. said:
They sell liquor in our grocery stores, I know it is a big shop lifting item around here. Especially the stores that are opened all night.:rolleyes:

Good guess JoAnn L, I thought it would have been candy or chips, but alas it was meat. On to the second question, which I didnt guess ;)

VeraBlue said:
batteries??
tylenol??
condoms?

Reading this now, while I was responding to your first query, these answers could easily be responses to your second query, as well!!

Sense of humor?

Nope
Nope
Nope

LoL Vera

For the online dater's question - How old is she?
2nd guess - Does she live nearby?
3rd guess - Is she intellligent?

And I know that I'm probably way off with all three guesses.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed! Gee your Brain smells terrific! You got the answer correct.

The second most popular answer for men (and not for women) was AGE.

The most popular guesses on the radio were looks, weight, children, finances.

In our local Wal Mart (situated in a rural area) they have razor blades LOCKED up-----an employee has to be hunted down to open the case with a key and hand you what you need. The employee explained to my astonishment that they were one of the most popular items (and expensive as well) to steal. Now their meat was out in the open.

When I was a kid and used to work in groceries, many years ago, we used to keep the cigarette cartons where folks could just take them and put them in their carts.

The front door was just in front of a bus stop.

Folks would wait until they could se a bus coming, run in, grab a carton of smokes or three, and run out and jump on the bus.

Today I believe most stores keep them locked up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom