your really cheap $44,000 MP3 player....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How cooky is this?, but I think I may have to get one to compliment my new diamond and platinum garage door opener.

Last week I bought a pair of diamond studded license plate frame things. Those things cost me $120,000 each. Someone stole them as I was at the laundromat.

Oh well..... :rolleyes: :LOL:

RJ

Ardge said:
How cooky is this?, but I think I may have to get one to compliment my new diamond and platinum garage door opener.

Last week I bought a pair of diamond studded license plate frame things. Those things cost me $120,000 each. Someone stole them as I was at the laundromat.

RJ

and you were using gold coins for the washer/dryer??:huh: :ROFLMAO:

texasgirl said:
and you were using gold coins for the washer/dryer??:huh: :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I have my quarters gold plated. LOL :LOL:

Seriously, I used to work next to a laundromat. I used to see this Lexus pull in the lot every week. This guy would pop the trunk and pull out a few bags of clothes to be washed. The dude drove a $60,000 Lexus but did not own a $400 washing machine.

RJ

Ardge said:

RJ

In the paper yesterday.. there was a story about a woman who left a 21 thousand dollar diamond ring in her car. She was upset because it had been taken... duh, how stupid of her.!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom