Your Saturday/Sunday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i waited fer a cable guy, then another person, then we went out fer a wireless card & a buncha other stuff, then i cooked dinner & napped, now i'm gonna watch television or nap again. i'm debating ordering food cause i want escargot. we'll see.
you?

My friend and I are laying ceramic tile in her dining area that we tore the wall out of yesterday. It looks fabulous and we're having so much fun. We've decided to order pizza so no cooking. But we did pick up a couple of bottles of wine to celebrate when we finish!

Today... we went to breakfast, did some errands, come home, mowed the lawn and cleaned the driveway, napped, watched tv, dinner will come soon.

Sunday
MEXICO!!!!!

Today we went to a Pet Expo over in Cincinnati and later this afternoon I had a pedicure. Came home and made a pot of beef/vegtable soup.

Only thing planned for tomorrow is laundry,lots and lots of laundry.

Today... we went to breakfast, did some errands, come home, mowed the lawn and cleaned the driveway, napped, watched tv, dinner will come soon.

Sunday
MEXICO!!!!!
Oooooh, I wish I was packing for Mexico! Have a wonderful time and remember to post pics when you get back.

mmm, beef vegetable is delish, toots. pet expo sounds great- i love pets. they brought a kitty show here, 'cept we missed that.

I'm impressed! You sound so organized. Did you buy a new swimsuit for your trip? New resortwear?

lol... I've been mostly packed for a week.
I love packing and unpacking and decided what to bring.

I didn't buy a new suit ... they'll just have to love me in my
old one even if they have seen it a million times. I did pick up a few other things tough... pants and a few shirts. We want to get to the point where
we don't have to bring suitcases with us. Just leave enough there to be all set up.:):) I keep telling Paul that I'm a girl and I'll always need a suitcase but... I am trying!

week end

today i slept in til ten am. read paper and had coffee and a store bought scone. watered my plants outdoors. east wind is blowing and it is hot, they get stressed.

played on puter.took a nap. think i will graze for dinner. don't feel like cooking.

sunday-hope to finish my bedroom wall hanging and put it up. will absolutely get a nap. shopping yesterday wore this old lady out.

have a nice fillet of beef for sunday dinner, with a assortment of baby squashs.

babe:huh:

I didn't buy a new suit ... they'll just have to love me in my
old one even if they have seen it a million times.

i hope it's not the original one of which we refer...;)

i don't think that i've ever packed for any trip more than 12 hours from departure. usually in the frantic last few minutes. pds, you are too organized.

I read the paper and had coffee this a.m., then got a haircut, then went shopping for plants and a few other things, and got some knives sharpened by the butcher at the supermarket. Came home, made a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, made a focaccia for tomorrow's lunch, and read for a while. Then DH and I took the dog for a walk and then went to dinner. Just got back - I had Japanese sea bass with mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies. DH had Cajun-spiced Frutti di Mare - shrimp and scallops over linguine with peppers and onions in spicy tomato-cream sauce. Then he had an Espresso Martini and I had a Chocolate Martini and we shared a slice of chocolate cheesecake.

Sunday mornings, I always spend a couple hours in bed with coffee reading the paper. Then we make breakfast - probably pancakes and sausage and grilled pineapple. I have some work to do for my Tuesday class, so that will be tomorrow's chore. Then planning the week's menu, grocery shopping, and making dinner. Man, I'm tired already ;)

i hope it's not the original one of which we refer...;)

i don't think that i've ever packed for any trip more than 12 hours from departure. usually in the frantic last few minutes. pds, you are too organized.

llolololol, I hardly even let Paulie see the original one...it's streched beyond belief!!!!

I woke up feeling very sorry myself, the others are all gone to charleston for the week. I couldn't swing the holidays, so it's me and the cats. But, on the upside, I get to cook whatever I want, without having to worry about picky eaters. Made a double batch of crepes for the freezer, a great pastitso, and chicken with shallots, apples, calvados,and cream. :)

Have a great time in Mezico, PDS!!!!

Totally lazy day today. Didn't do much at all. Spent a lot of time here and did some writing.

Tomorrow I'll make a big "special" late breakfast. Might play with making a loaf of cinnamon-raisin bread.

Still trying to recover from the "crud" so I don't feel like doing much but sitting on my butt or napping. Ugh! Been like this for a month and it's getting very OLD!!!

I've been busy with performances this weekend. Today is the last one.
It gets really hectic when I have shows, trying to do all the house and family duties and having additional stuff to get ready for the show. Laundry is tough, I find the time to wash it but not time to fold it. The kids drawers start to go empty but even if it is a big pile of laundry, at least its clean laundry. :LOL:
Other than that, not a whole lot going on around here. We went out for margaritas after the show last night. That was very fun.
Before I leave Aidan will tell me "break the leg Mom!" :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom