4000 members? Make a guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then Maidrite should let them know with his signature colourful loud welcome message!!:mrgreen:

urmaniac13 said:
Then Maidrite should let them know with his signature colourful loud welcome message!!:mrgreen:

I did but I forgot to tell them, They were number 4000 let me see if I can find them again !:cool: THANK YOU ALL !

THey haven't posted yet I had sent them one yesterday but since they haven't posted I can't find them to sent Congrats for being 4000 to them ! :(

Can you believe we flipped 10,000 in the last few days! Wow, this community is just really buzzing along these days! Congratulations to the members, the admins, and moderators for making this such a friendly and informative site.

Any guesses on how large we will be this time next year? If we grow at the same pace that would mean we would have over 25,000 members! I don't think that kind of growth is realistic but WOW!!!

I Guess at at 17,500 this time next year, the 500s a margin for 17,000 and 18,000.

although 25,000 would rock!, just think of all the new Yummies being posted Then :)

15.gif

Congrats DC Team!!! You have a wonderful site manned by wonderful people!! Im sure that 25,000 will be reached in record time. :)

Back
Top Bottom