4000 members? Make a guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJ

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Post a date when you think member #4000 will join us. If you guess the date, or closest to the date, you will be featured in an upcoming newsletter as "member/chef of the month". You have until 10/26 to make a guess.

My guess is ?/?/05 - but this is for members only!:cool:

Good luck!:chef:

Last edited:
chefhelper said:
I'll go for October 31 :)

I was going to say October 31, can we pick before noon on a day or after 6pm or do I need to choose a different day. If I can pick before 12:00 noon on Oct 31, 2005 I will or I will take Oct 30, 2005

ArticKatt said:
I was going to say October 31, can we pick before noon on a day or after 6pm or do I need to choose a different day. If I can pick before 12:00 noon on Oct 31, 2005 I will or I will take Oct 30, 2005
In the event of a tie, the member who posted the correct date first will be featured in the next newsletter. Other members who guessed the correct date will be featured in future newsletters.:chef:

Texasgirl you beat me to MY guess!! So I would say 28th of October. Oh no Maidrite took that one too... dang... okay 29th of October.

ICadvisor said:
Cool idea MJ! What inspired you to come up with it?
Well... I asked the site helpers what their guess would be (we have our own contest going), and wanted to include the rest of the DC family to predict a date. :)

I am thinking we could come up with more contests like this in the future. :cool:

MJ said:
Well... I asked the site helpers what their guess would be (we have our own contest going), and wanted to include the rest of the DC family to predict a date. :)

I am thinking we could come up with more contests like this in the future. :cool:
Very neat MJ! I'm totally behind the idea of similar contests in the future! :)

Back
Top Bottom