Are We Really the Nicest, Friendliest, etc.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have PROOF that this is one of the friendliest boards ever since my last post in this thread. Last night one of the members here met my husband in a city where he is alone and showed him the city, patiently answered a barrage of questions about living there, took him for a beautifyul meal and introduced him to the rest of the family. I am amazed at the kindness and generousity of this person and I think his actions must also go towards the nice-ness of this forum!

This board is by far the most friendly I have seen. Nobody seems to get upset and everyone seems very friendly to me, plus you get responses to your questions unlike some boards I have seen.

later

(eating fistfuls of chocolate pudding...)

hey, nice tattoo 'bug!!!!

never seen a tat of the bill of rights on a chick's butt before...

:cool:

Last edited:
I like this forum. I don't participate alot, I know. But I personally am not really into "answer a question with a question". I sometimes participate in the what's for dinner thread. If a question comes up that I can answer, I will. Basically, I just don't converse alot, but I do read alot. Cooking is my profession, and there are not alot of threads about that, and the hazards and horrors of this profession, but I do love to read of some of your experiences at home.:chef: So keep on posting.:)

Everyone likes food and everyone has to eat from time to time.

I've moderated discussion boards where it came to the equivalent of verbal fisticuffs...

The exclusion of politics and a general PG nature around here are what keep this place so friendly.

People feel quite strongly about their politics, religion, etc.. and many cannot seem to discuss it without belittleing a person with contrary views.

I think it's difficult to actually get in someone's face about a Boston Creme Pie recipe:rolleyes:

When I found this site two years ago, I liked it immediately because it was a very active, responsive forum that welcomed newbies warmly. People were mostly nice. I've kept coming back eversince.

I just joined this forum, but I liked the warm welcome I got. I dont see that on most forums...

Take It From Me Mud, Everyone Here
Gets Along So Well..i Have Been To Some That
Actually Spilt Over Confrontations...
So Dc Is Very Rare :)

Back
Top Bottom