Canning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boy alix, that would get a swift answer in a locker room!

i would say it should be a sub category under miscellaneous, because you can can most foods, including veggies and meat.

(i know, "can can". now i can't get that song out of my head. what's worse, i'm thinking of the lyrics to the shop-rite version of the song. "noooooooow, shop-rite has the cans, cans, filling all the shelves, with everthing in cans...")

Last edited:
Michael, you read my mind. I just posted iso of canning recipe, I suppose it's that time of the year! Miscellanous would be a good place.

Humm when it comes to "Can Can" which will fill my dreams tonight .... Betty Boop or the movie Moulin Rouge? I hate making decisions like this.... :LOL:

Humm ..... once in a while, "Ask and ye shall receive" means you receive more than a rap in the mouth! Thanks for the new Canning and Preserving forum! I just noticed it .... :)

Michael in FtW said:
Thanks for the new Canning and Preserving forum! I just noticed it .... :)
No problem Michael. I hope you can see it because you and Alix are the new Mods.:LOL:

Constance said:
I put some canning recipes under Mesc. Perhaps someone would want to move them?

Constance - I moved a couple of yours - please let me know if there are more - if you know how to copy and paste the address that would help me a lot. I'll just tell you how in case - put your curser up in your address bar, left click once and it should be highliged - right click on copy - then go to your post and right click again and click on paste - - - - - - another way is to click your curser on your address bar (just like above) only hold down the Ctrl button while you tap the "c" key (stands for copy) - then go to your post, make sure your curser is blinking (just like above) and hold down the Ctrl button and tap the "v" key (stands for view) - all I do is click on that link and I am taken immediately to the page where your post is.

Thanks!! Your sweet onion preserves sound absolutely wonderufl!

Back
Top Bottom