Changing my name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Mods; please edit my title from Goodweed of the North, to Chief Longwind lf the North. Or if I need to do it, well, I need some help.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Reactions: GB
Your new moniker made me think of this fella.

Boreas (Βορέας) was the Greek god of the cold north wind and the bringer of winter. His name meant "North Wind" or "Devouring One". Boreas was very strong, with a violent temper to match. He was frequently depicted as a winged old man with shaggy hair and beard, holding a conch shell and wearing a billowing cloak.

Yep. I saw it comming. But that's ok. A freindly jab from good freinds makes me smile. Just remember, If I'm the purveyor of cold winds, beware going out with wet hair.

Muhoohwahahahaha.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Is changing your name part of the Windbag Protection Program? Do they move you to a different location?

There's a heap of difference between being long-winded, and being a windbag, thank you very much.;)

Though I am, at times, long winded, I am never a windbag. So watch it there, or I'm gonna have to revoke your Webber Kettle Barbecue license! After all, to get the coals going in the shortest time possible, it takes a gentle, Longwind of the North to fan those falmes properly.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Lonwind or the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom