"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Clueless about baking name?

Hello everybody, I have a small question which I hope I can get an answer to. I am on a search to find out what the name would be of such an item,
First I shall explain what I am looking for.

It is a product that is electronic, I would use it for baking. I would put raw dough into it and the center part of it would be empty. Once this heats up the dough will then take shape of the form I choose to use.

I am clueless on what it can be named so I hope you can help me out.

Here is a image to kinda show an idea of what I mean.

Thank you for your time and I hope I can get some help.

redstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.