Did anyone else get kicked out this afternoon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
whenever I tried to click to a different forum, or even look at a thread, I got a message saying there was a problem with the database.

Rebooted and refreshed several times, with no luck.

finally turned the computer off and went to start dinner.

Now I'm back, with no idea why.

Me too mudbug, I went and vacuumed the house. LOL. Seems there are cleaner houses when DC goes down for a bit.

something weird is going on. there's a thread about cooking ling by bbrennan in the road food forum that isn't really there.

I sense a disturbance in The Force.

na na na na:LOL: me too, thought maybe I smelled bad:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Whew am I glad I'm not alone

kadesma:)

I wonder if an e-mail was sent to the administrator every time I hit 'refresh.' I hope not. If so, I'm sure we filled somebody's in-box.

mudbug said:
something weird is going on. there's a thread about cooking ling by bbrennan in the road food forum that isn't really there.

I sense a disturbance in The Force.

You can't get into this thread? Something is definitely not cool today.

no, Alix. I read it originally in the Fish and Seafood forum, but when I go the the page for Discuss Cooking Forums - there it is, listed under the Road Food one.

Tres weird.

OK, now that is just downright weird. When you click on that it sends you to Fish and Seafood. My only guess is that was the last thing posted in that forum and so it remains. I'm going to test that theory.

I got on but couldn't move - then when I tried to move it kicked me to the "problem on the site" or something similar. I, too, had work to do. Glad it is ok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom