Discuss Cooking Facelift?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
I love Discuss Cooking, & found the site doing a recipe search. Have seen many improvements added features i.e. chat room, pms, sharing family photos, & off-topic discussions, etc. I remember the time when member's photos revolved around the top of the screen. As much as I like getting to know one another, I would like to see photos of food (& discussions) re food & shared recipes. The caricature of folks sitting down to a meal is cool, but would rather see members' cooking pics.

Last edited:
There's some "pure " cooking sites out there, but I like this one. :)I don't have the knowledge, time , or energy to post pictures, but I guess that's just me. As for recipes, I have a whole folder of one's I've printed from here.

If I ever make something spectacular, I'll post a picture--if my kids don't destroy it before I can get the camera out.

There's some "pure " cooking sites out there, but I like this one. :)I don't have the knowledge, time , or energy to post pictures, but I guess that's just me. As for recipes, I have a whole folder of one's I've printed from here.

me too, on the pictures. i like seeing them, just can't do them. ditto on recipes.

babe:chef:

I was referring to featuring members' food photos on the main page. Can you please delete this thread? Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom