Discuss Cooking Logo - Do we need a new one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we consider a new logo for DC?

• Yes, let's design a new logo for DC!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, I like the current one, there is no reason to change.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maybe, depends on what the other options would look like.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
I like our logo. As we move forward I want to make sure we have our permanent logo in place. So I wanted to ask you if you like our current logo or think we should think about making a new one? So you tell me...

I like what we currently have, but I would not be surprised if someone here could come up with something even better.

I agree with Choc, lose the 'pig' in the chef's hat. If we choose to redesign the logo we have to make sure that it jibes with the new tagline.

Well, whatever is wearing the chef's had should go. I don't mind the rest of the logo as it is but I'd be interested to see what any alternative might be!

I thought it was an Italian-American wearing a chef's hat.

ti.gif
ee.gif

t he pig is questionable IMO, however, if we change the tagline, change the logo to match it or go along with the theme. BTW love the new smilies.:kiss: admin. also love :angry: and am looking for good use for this one.

DampCharcoal said:
I agree with Choc, lose the 'pig' in the chef's hat. If we choose to redesign the logo we have to make sure that it jibes with the new tagline.

Whats a tagline?:ermm:

Well done, Rump. I like it.:chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also with GB on this one - although the little guy (no he is NOT a pig!) is kinda cute.

Or we could use him--->:chef:

Remember when we talked about tshirts a while back? I still think that would be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom