Ermm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, I noticed the "My little secret" post went missing right as I tried to read it.

As for this thread, you guys are all just too funny. :LOL: I always figured ermm was like a cross between umm and errr. Kind of a questioning with maybe a mild bit of antagonism or snark.

Thanks, I didn't even notice that thread was gone. I remember the OP asked for it to be removed. That's a little different than having it "pulled".
There was a similar thread not too long ago, but I don't remember what it was called. Something along the same lines of guilty pleasures or such.
I'm sure if we wait a few month another will be started :LOL:

So Canadian beagles go Behehhh, behehhhh, eh? Yep, that sounds like something a Canadian beagle would say. What's a Newfie sound like? (pun intended :LOL::LOL::LOL: )

On the Southern side of the river (SSM Michigan vs. SSM Ontario) our beagles go Arooooo, arooooooo, or owooooo, owoooooo, depending on their mood, and with the ooooo making the long U vowel sound. If their on the chase, it sounds like more like arrrru, arrrrru, letting the rabbits know exactly where they are and that they are on the hunt! :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

ERMM???
You guys can talk about anything, can't you??? What a great group of people! :mrgreen:

Goodweed of the North said:
So Canadian beagles go Behehhh, behehhhh, eh? Yep, that sounds like something a Canadian beagle would say. What's a Newfie sound like? (pun intended :LOL::LOL::LOL: )

On the Southern side of the river (SSM Michigan vs. SSM Ontario) our beagles go Arooooo, arooooooo, or owooooo, owoooooo, depending on their mood, and with the ooooo making the long U vowel sound. If their on the chase, it sounds like more like arrrru, arrrrru, letting the rabbits know exactly where they are and that they are on the hunt! :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Beagle is actually 100% American (we think). She just has an accent.

This whole thread is hilarious! DH is seriously questioning my sanity (nothing new, BTW) as I rofl with each post!

Glad you got a chuckle, Goodweed!

Back
Top Bottom