Four new icons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm.. I still don't understand it completely...
does the single DC user have any advantage of it or is it just for the board?

I don't care for it myself, and frankly, I think that if your going to have monitors and site helpers, they should be 100% aware of what is going here as far as changes before they happen so that they are able to answer questions. It isn't fair to them to be put in the dark and make them look as though they're not doing their job, when we all know better than that.

MJ said:
I'll try my best - it is kinda confusing. :)

If you click on those icons, it allows DC members to post a Social Bookmark about a topic they are reading here at DC.

What happens is - people who are members of these other sites (digg, furl, del.icio.us and Technorati) can bookmark pages they link to and they add information about the pages. These pages will be shared in thier listings and let others know about us.

Please post your thoughts about this here! :)
Thanks. I think I've got it. I'm amazed, though, at the constantly evolving methods seemingly designed to help us spend (waste?) more time online. :LOL:

Are other sites able to get into our Profile Information? If yes....I would like to have N/A inserted in my profile and all other information removed. I don't want to share this information. Thank you. MJ,or MG, or kitchenelf....please can you do this for me? Please confirm.

Back
Top Bottom