Gardening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I have not received my wine, we have heard your cried and will be creating this forum. It is just going to take a little time because we are growing it from seed. We just need to figure out how to get over some technical hurdles, but once we do that then it will be up and running.

"Growing it from seed" ??????
(insert vaudeville drum beat and cymbols clash here)

Even though I have not received my wine, we have heard your cried and will be creating this forum. It is just going to take a little time because we are growing it from seed. We just need to figure out how to get over some technical hurdles, but once we do that then it will be up and running.

:) I'm sooooo happy!!!

Just wanted to add a big "THANK YOU" to the moderator/admin staff for the consideration and the "APPROVED" stamp!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thanks!!! It'll be fun sharing tips on how we all grow (as well as the different varieties we grow) - & then ultimately use - our own food!!

GB Don't forget that lots of manure helps grow things from seed. LOL For my garden I use well rotted cow manure. I have a dairy farm nearby and get my pickup loaded for $10.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom