Geeeeee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Geeeee.... when is Andy going to change the tag line?

My tagline that WON was "Discover Food. Discuss Life."

Now Andy, you said you would change it. Please be the man of your word. Please. :)

Last edited:
DS - Andy hasn't been around lately - he's got a lot going on right now - he will change it. Please be patient ....and be nice!!! :chef:

I see it Sushie..under the DiscussCooking.Ccm in fine print.Maybe it needs to be in larger print..:angel:

patience is a virtue, sush. good things come to those who wait. never accomplish today what you can put off till tomorrow. hard work pays off in the long run; procrastination pays off now...

Deadly Sushi - we already know all the things wrong with the tag line. Andy is, let me stress, VERY busy with his paying job. He WILL change it when he has time. No one is trying to "trick" you or do anything behind your back. Please be patient. You make it sound like it's all underhanded or something. We haven't seen Andy in quite awhile either. He'll be back to fix everything. I promise Sush. :flowers:

I dont think its underhanded at all. I have a number of people telling me about it and I figure I might as well ask about it. ANd also respond to the other two posts that I missed. Dont get the wrong idea Elf. ANd you must admit, its been awhile.

And Bucky.... Lol!:-p Good stuff there! :LOL:

Actually - I like the mistake in the tagline, "Discover Cooking. Discuss Life." It's close to "Discover Food. Discuss Life."

Last edited:
I really like Discuss Food...Discover Life - because that's what we do here - but Sushi's is GREAT! We discover food here, all sorts of food but we always discuss life.

It has been awhile sush - I wish there was something I could do but there's not. It would be so simple to change it if I had those permissions. But I have a feeling it's still going to be a little while more before it's changed.

geez sush, that's laying it on pretty thick. don't tell me your dog is in the hospital, and just wants elfie to hit him a home run too... (just teasing bud :) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom