Help... alpiner1 seems to be locked out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spryte

Senior Cook
alpiner1 also posts at another board and mentioned being unable to get in here any more.... getting an invalid email address error. Will you please help alpiner1 get back in? Is there something I can tell her (him) to do?

spryte said:
alpiner1 also posts at another board and mentioned being unable to get in here any more.... getting an invalid email address error. Will you please help alpiner1 get back in? Is there something I can tell her (him) to do?
Let me check this out spryte. I will be back with an answer.

Can you ask alpiner1 to log in again? I fixed the problem. Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you Spryte!!

I'm not sure if I'm sending this to the correct place but I want to thank spryte for helping me log in!! :D :D :D

That happens to me occasionally, but mostly when I am at my e-mail site and getting posts there and try to respond. She should let one of the greenies know.

norgeskog said:
That happens to me occasionally, but mostly when I am at my e-mail site and getting posts there and try to respond. She should let one of the greenies know.
I already fixed the problem. Sometimes this happens when they sign up.

MJ said:
norgeskog said:
I already fixed the problem.

you are on it MJ, what would we do without you????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom