Help with photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
ok i give up! my God! how do u delete the sent images and fotos so u get enough space to send more if u want to!have been trying but in vein...:sick:

sarah said:
ok i give up! my God! how do u delete the sent images and fotos so u get enough space to send more if u want to!have been trying but in vein...:sick:
You can send a note (PM) to a site helper or Admin to do that for you.

did u get my message MJ? and i also need help regarding emptying my inbox,i just emptied it,theres no message left in it,but still on the main page of private messages,it says u have 23 messages stored,total 50 allowed...whats goin on,sorry if its a dumb question,but i really dont know what to do about it:(

sarah said:
did u get my message MJ? and i also need help regarding emptying my inbox,i just emptied it,theres no message left in it,but still on the main page of private messages,it says u have 23 messages stored,total 50 allowed...whats goin on,sorry if its a dumb question,but i really dont know what to do about it:(
Yes, I PM'd you back.

You saved a copy (23) of all the "sent messages". I cleared them for you. You have the option of not doing that when you send a PM at the bottom.

img1.png

Back
Top Bottom