Help With Site Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joesfolk

Head Chef
I do not mean to hi-jack this thread but where do I start a new thread? This site changed somewhere in the last few years!

Click on the Discuss Cooking banner at the top of the page. Then select the area you wish to post in. You will see a button that says "New Thread". Click it and you are off and running

Now can you tell me how to set this up so the newest posts to a thread pop up first?

Not much...but I've become obscessed with cooking lately so I thought I'd better get back to you guys. Is there a Discusscooking app for Kindle?

Do you have the Kindle Fire? I have the Paperwhite, no app as far as I know for it, but with Fire, there might be, as it's more of a computer.

Yes, I have the Kindle but not the newest one. Sure would love an easier way to access this site than having to type in the address.:mrgreen:

Hmm. Joesfolk, I think you're out of luck. The older Kindles have a very rudimentary computer connection, it takes some fussing around. It takes forever to connect, and you need a lot of patience, if it works at all.

Back
Top Bottom