Hey Y'all - Guess who's cooking on Discuss Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Karen - Even dripping, I envy you. I'd like to explore more of Mexico when I have the opportunity.

I hope you are having a nice week-end.

Bob

With all due respect to I'm sure is a very fine lady and chef.....I have to turn the channel when she's on, I can't stand her accent.....I find it extremely grating on my nerves....I'm sorry all you Southerners....truly......guess it's my age!!!....lol

CasparImproved said:
Karen - Even dripping, I envy you. I'd like to explore more of Mexico when I have the opportunity.

Just let me know when you are headed down this way, Bob! To get to our casa, you first fly into Puerto Vallarta. It is paradise - drippin' in the kitchen is a small price to pay.

Ahhh, I'm sorry...I honestly didn't mean to be rude......I apologize to anyone I offended. But, some people say they turn G off 'cause she does/doesn't pronounce Italian words properly.....sorry guys

As a Southern cook, I'm very pleased that Paula has become part of our community. My roots are in southeast Georgia (Liberty County, since the early 1800's), and I care deeply about our food tranditions.

Welcome, Paula, and keep up the good work!

I just watched the video of her husband Michael and the great combover..What a hoot..He is a sweetheart.
kadesma

Paula, has posted about her favorite thing to eat..You should go and see, it looks wonderful and fun.
kadesma

Mmmm, I love cupcakes as well. We have a Sprinkles here in Dallas and they are good but I am not sold on the hype around them. One thing I don't like is the mountain of icing on the top and the cake way down below, it's hard to get a good bite of both. That's why layer cakes or smaller cupcakes are better IMO. I guess I want my cake and eat it too!

Oh dear, Paula wants people to send pictures of their frosted cupcakes:LOL:
cj

If you go to the site, and the blog on cupcakes, look for comment number 9. If you click on the avatar you will see some pictures!

Back
Top Bottom