Hope I am not being too forward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, my only suggestion would be if you could be a little more specific in your questions. For instance, instead of just asking what's your favorite appetizer, maybe ask what's your favorite seafood appetizer. That way, any recipes that get posted in the thread will be consistent and easier to navigate through and find, especially for those searching threads and are using the advanced search feature. Instead of having a thread that might have recipes for a steak dish, then scallops, mushrooms, artichoke dip, etc. all in one, it will have recipes that are similar based on food classification.

ironchef said:
Kim, my only suggestion would be if you could be a little more specific in your questions. For instance, instead of just asking what's your favorite appetizer, maybe ask what's your favorite seafood appetizer. That way, any recipes that get posted in the thread will be consistent and easier to navigate through and find, especially for those searching threads and are using the advanced search feature. Instead of having a thread that might have recipes for a steak dish, then scallops, mushrooms, artichoke dip, etc. all in one, it will have recipes that are similar based on food classification.
I am on the other side of the fence on this one. I actually love seeing the variety that people come up with. It makes for a much more interesting discussion IMO.

kim, there is no way you could be too forward. this is a forum, which means a place for open discussion. i usually log in, and check thru the posts during the day as i work. when there's no new posts or very few new ones, like on a sunday morning at 5am, it gets boring, and i wander into other foodie sites, only to realize what a good thing we have going here.

i'm glad to have you start new threads, if for nothing else to get us chatterboxes talking. it makes the work day go so much quicker.

:flowers: thanks GB I like variety,it spices things up and i learn alot by my threads about the people as well as the food, and I think that dc is just as much centered on its people as it is food... IMO

The only problem we ever had is with Middie. She went on a posting spree one day and almost melted our server

mj :mad:
there ya go again...
picking on little old me ! :LOL:

middie said:
The only problem we ever had is with Middie. She went on a posting spree one day and almost melted our server

mj :mad:
there ya go again...
picking on little old me ! :LOL:

Shall we do another contest on "when Middie will hit the 10.000 post mark?"??:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Kimbaby, you can always do a Poll :LOL:

There's plenty of ideas here in this thread :ROFLMAO:

img_228847_0_92d3a02fa764404e7d515d59f918abb6.gif
Ooooh Middie... we pick on you cuz we wuv you!!:-p

mish said:
:huh: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, MJ. My tummy hurts from laughing.

P.S. I think Maidrite melted (Karma-lized) the server. Barbara, don't holler at me. You know we all love you both. :)
LOL Don't worry--I was just about to say the same thing! (Don't read this Honey Bunny! I'm just teasing you!!)

:) Barbara

lol ronjohn,
her worst day in the news business was when "pawestinian gewiwas attacked a cwuise ship cawwed da achiiwee wauwo, kiwwing weon kwinghoffuh".

she nearly passed out after that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom