Hope I am not being too forward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim,

Again I think it is great that members like yourself contribute to this cooking forum, whether it be in the form of questions about cooking or sharing a recipe, jokes or anything relating to cooking/home. My feeling/guess is, the question/statement arose about posting several threads may be because, the goal is unclear. Perhaps state you are looking for recipes for a certain ingredient for a dish you would like to make, or a recipe you might want to try, sharing recipes you have made or cooking questions in general. Wondered, if the goal was that you are putting a cookbook together. I bring it up because I have submitted many recipes, and hope that the request was because you might try them yourself. Just some feedback on the question you posed. No hard feelings here.

I have no intention of putting any thing together exspecially a cookbook...
I would not come to a forum and steal ideas if I were, I like to post and have fun, I do not think my questions need to be targeted at anything specificly, as long as the question I ask fits the catergory I have no idea what it maters if I post a recipe or not,I have shared recipes on this forum as well... I am very offended by this whole cook- book thing... I apperichate the feed back, and I really thought that this subject was closed...
oh and I have had post i made that did not involve asking for recipes,people just volunteered them... sorry you are feeling this way about me Mish...
I honestly came here to make friends and to learn,and to share and to have fun,if I can't do that here let me know and i will leave dc immediately...
thanks for your feedback,Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom