Hot deals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ncage1974

Senior Cook
Here is an idea. It would be nice to have a forum that deals with hot deals on cooking stuff when people find them. I just found a pretty good deal on a KA food processor that i posted to the appliance forum. It would be nice if we had a forum dedicated to that.

Ncage

In theory, it's a great one, however, we do get people signing up as members with the sole intention of posting a link to their selling site. It would give the spammers a free pass to advertise. And, anyone who posts advertising within their first few posts is kindly shown the door:rolleyes:

jkath is correct. Your best bet would be just to make a post in the appropriate forum. I totally understand the theory though.:chef:

I post them all the time when I see them, usually fromAmazon, or if someone is particularly looking for a KA or an LC, I'll post it to that thread, if Ican find it. Everyone likes a "deal". Any particular one the OP is looking for. Go to Amazon first.
I agree about a special place would probably draw the spammers.

ncage1974 said:
Here is an idea. It would be nice to have a forum that deals with hot deals on cooking stuff when people find them.

Not unless you agree to come to my house and hide all my credit cards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom