How to get rid of separator line over no signature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Who Cooks

Executive Chef
Deleted my signature. I still have the line that used to appear between text and signature. Can't get rid of line.

Other people post with no line but all my posts have the line. Is there any way to get rid of it until you set a new signature?

Or is it like once you get the line you cannot ever get rid of it?

I tried that a few times. Didn't work. I tried several times over the last several days to get rid of it.

Odd thing, the line was here when I posted this topic, but now it has disappeared. You didn't do something behind the curtains did you?

Anyway thanks!

Last edited:
Well I've done that several times including setting and deleting a new signature. I've fiddled with the font size too, because my old signature was size 1 and I think the default is size 2. Several times I've set a signature, saved it, then went back and either (1) put the cursor at the end of the line and used backspace until it would backspace no more, or (2) used ctrl-A to select the entire box, then delete key. Neither worked for me.

Is there some other way I could have deleted the invisible formatting? Is it something a user can do or do you need an admin account?

Let me know if there's any way a member can do this without assistance. Or otherwise next time I'll just PM you my request.

It was the font=1 formatting, right?

Thanks!

It was the font formatting. You need to switch editors to see the BBCode. Use the
switchmode.gif
button.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom