I see that a member is listed as banned !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as bill cosby said in "bill cosby himself" i've seen my wife's job of dealing with those brain-damaged kids all day and i don't want any part of it---------i'm sure that's the job of the mods here on dc---being "parents" and policemen at the same time............sometimes i, myself, am surprised at what is allowed to pass and believe me i am no prude..........like bill cosby i would not want the job of an unpaid dc moderator........it must be very difficult at times......i can certainly see that..........but it's because of you mods that dc is so successful........i've seen sites where people say the most vile things and get away with it..........it's nice to come here and relax and share and know that you're relatively safe .........thanks, all you dc mods!!!:):):)

+1

And another thank you. It is not just the mods who are to thank for this though. We would be nothing without the members. It is a joint effort. Everyone here has a large role in what a great site this is.

I agree. When you have to deal with the harsh reality of the outside world, it's nice to know that home is still a place of sanctuary and civility.
As many of my favorite TV and radio shows, and if not the shows themselves, certainly the advertisers, have learned to appeal to the lowest common denominator, I increasingly turn to the computer for knowledge and entertainment.
I appreciate ... and thank the mods and members for reminding me good folks are still around. And am glad I am allowed to be a participant as well.
:)

How's one BIG
ATTA BOY
grab ya???????????????:mrgreen:

Now that I've buttered you all up, one question.......
When are we going to get our colored ink back? Or are we? :winkiss: :rolleyes: :angel: :-p

Using what I learned here about google, I googled 0 X 1.5 = and I did not get much of a raise 4 U.

Y'all are still doing a great job!!!!

AC

Pay raises coming right up..........100% of what you're making right now......how does that sound??? But the chance to meet hundreds of new people every day and to control how things go and people will say anything---I know cause I have a big mouth? What a responsiblity............still a HARD JOB.............

Looks like I made a mistake, Andy, because the one news report did.
Here, in Florida, the minimum wage is $6.95.

Nationally, the minimum went up to $6. 55.
Sorry. I hate to burst your bubble. I know you were getting so excited what you were gonna do with that extra $16.00 a week. Hey, that would buy you almost 4 gallons of gas. You could go places with that!

I am really glad that I read this thread. I am tired of having to deal with these problems on a board that I have been a part of for years. Over time, it just stops being fun and wears one down. I have no desire to create mischief or any other kind of problem. Life is too short.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom