Is anyone else experiencing graphics problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef

Chef Extraordinaire
Are the graphics in here going nuts all over your pages, or do I need a new graphics card?

The grahics from the advertisements are either scattering or expanding all over the page, sometimes actually blocking out the clickible buttons or expanding on the page to double or triple size and blocking the text.

The only thing weird I've been seeing here only happens sometimes. It's the posts taking up the whole page. No column on the right with "Latest Forum Topics", etc.

sounds like you've got a windows driver issue, if your os is windows, that is.

macintrash has other issues with display, usually display memory.

At least my beard is real...:rolleyes:
Mine too....
w05009a.jpg

sounds like you've got a windows driver issue, if your os is windows, that is.

Yes I am using Windows. I have tried downloading an updated version of Windows 7 hoping it will fix it, but no such luck. I have also tried to locate an updated graphics driver from Dell but their web site is pure hell to negotiate, and I am not a novice. Getting drivers from Dell is like getting stuck in a voicemail loop. You go round and round but never quite get to the place you need to be, in this case graphics card driver updates. Sometimes I just want to
img_1157768_0_e5f565d7fc8eaa92d23eaa771d97022a.gif

Last edited:
At least my beard is real...:rolleyes:

I can see what kind of day this is going to be! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh no you can't addie....be afraid,be very afraid:LOL:! your royal highness,ma'am,i know you sent me that photo of you & shrek in strictest confidence & i'm sorry,but..........is that you on the right or left?

Attachments

• PF & SHREK.jpg
    PF & SHREK.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 162
Beards

think we've gotta runaway on hands boys,she's outta control,right everyone hit google images for beards.....unless you really are a bearded lady & got your own photo's that is......any chance of a beard forum:ohmy::ermm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:?!

The grahics from the advertisements are either scattering or expanding all over the page, sometimes actually blocking out the clickible buttons or expanding on the page to double or triple size and blocking the text.
I'm seeing the same thing when I log on from my Android phone. There's nothing more annoying than a Flash-generated pop-up ad on a cell phone browser. :mad:

On my laptop, I use Firefox with Adblock Plus like some of the others, so no problems on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom