Locked Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket_J_Dawg

Sous Chef
Jessica_Morris posted a Cripsy Chicken recipe in the Chicken & Turkey forum and I can't open it. I get the following error

"Rocket_J_Dawg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
Do I need special permission? I'm not trying to edit it. :huh:

Got the same thing. Besides what Robert J got there was this:

Moved: Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Jessica_Morris

But it doesn't say moved where or from.

Another mystery. Maybe it's at the bottom of the ocean with the Triple 7. :)

That could be. I never saw the one that Jessica posted.
That looks like a keeper thought. I don't have a button so I'll just say......Thanks Dawg.

It does look like a good recipe--- thanks for finding it.

Gotta ask though, was that posted here at DC or just on her web site?
Not that it really matters. :neutral:

Jessica_Morris posted a Cripsy Chicken recipe in the Chicken & Turkey forum and I can't open it. I get the following error

"Rocket_J_Dawg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
Do I need special permission? I'm not trying to edit it. :huh:

I just looked through all of Jessica's posts AND through the Chicken and Turkey forum, did not find any post from Jessica for "Crispy Chicken"...can you post the URL for the page you are getting the message on?

Got the same thing. Besides what Robert J got there was this:

Moved: Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Jessica_Morris

But it doesn't say moved where or from.

Another mystery. Maybe it's at the bottom of the ocean with the Triple 7. :)

If that is the message, then the recipe was moved for reasons known only by the moderators and Admins. And they will not be discussing the removal of the post.

If that is the message, then the recipe was moved for reasons known only by the moderators and Admins. And they will not be discussing the removal of the post.

I understand that----- but I'm wondering if Jessica meant she'd already posted it on her WEB SITE (as I had wondered in a previous post). Maybe a corrupted url? Dunno. Until Jessica answers we may never know. Someone maybe send her a PM?---- but not me. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom