Major feel-Goods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
a long time ago, Alix opened a thread called Petty Gripes. It;s earned its place as a sticky on DC. I now propose we have a thread of just the opposite, in Sticky. I don't know what it should be called. Anybody can chime in and help name it. i am the first however, who gets to post on it, right nmow, and right here.

Let it be known, far and wide,that on May 13, 2020, I, for the first time since August of 2019, was able to put the wheelchair in front of me, instead of under me. This was life changing for me. I'm taking baby steps, quite literally, for the 2nd time in my life. I can only get stronger from here, The Chief is back!..I called all of my children and told them. Every one of them was very excited for me. DW, was truly DW when I told her. It all made me feel so blessed that I got all choked up. I''m on my way back to health and recovery.

I thank all of you, my friends on DC for your prayers and support. So now, Pick a name for tis thread, so we can all share moments like these with each other.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Wonderful news, Chief! I hope you continue on with getting stronger and healthier.

a long time ago, Alix opened a thread called Petty Gripes. It;s earned its place as a sticky on DC. I now propose we have a thread of just the opposite,...
Actually, Chief, we have two current threads that are opposites from Alix's "Petty Vents" thread. The first one, "Last thing that made you smile", was started by luvs nearly 15 years ago! Still going strong. The second, for bigger smiles and blessings, is "The Thankfulness Club". Bookmark them both (although a "Sticky" idea is pretty good) and come join the Club!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom