New Features

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
We have been upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin which is the software that we use here at DC. The upgrade was done last night and today Andy R. will be working the bugs out. If you see new features or notice that things are not working exactly as they should this is why. Things should be running smoothly by tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, I was a little confused when I got on here and saw a friends page.

Ok, please tell me what this friends thing is. Got requests from 2 very special people, and added them. What does it do? Anything special?

I haven't noticed anything different.
Two PCs open to Portal and one to the main forum index.

Exactly Stacy. I have noticed anything new yet, but I know others have....

pacanis, when you get a notification, you should have one now, it will shop up top under your pm notices. To send your friends, go to user pc and in left hand column, there is a link for contacts and friends.

Yep, count me in on those confused.
This high tech stuff is mind boggling.
I did notice that colors don't work today.
That must be one of the things that is in the works.
I hope so anyway, as I love colors.
I also love centering my posts but others don't like it when I do that.
Wondering why.
It's not hard for me to read wonder why it's hard for others to mull through.
We'll see how this works in a few days.
This oughta be fun.............

what chat room? I've been blind for some time I guess:ohmy:
Lefse,
on the right side at the top the quick links when ckicked on revealed a flash chat..you clicked on that and it took you to a chat room.. It was fairly a new thing as of today it's missing ....Trying to find out where it went and if it will return.
kadesma

I skip one day and look what happens!!!!! Apologies to all, the world of telecommunications calls.... I appreciate all my DC friends!

We are compiling a list of features that are not working or missing. We have added chat to the list. Let us know if you see anything else that should be added.

Back
Top Bottom