Newsletter Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
First, kudos to all those that make our member newsletter possible, & the work put into same.

Questions:

Does one need to sign up somewhere to be a part of the newsletter, or are members contacted individually? Over all, how do members go about becoming a part of the newsletter? Any suggestions as to what members would like to see in the DC newsletter? How about it guys, any suggestions? TIA

PA Baker is our chief editor. So if you have some suggestions, request, or contributions you wish to make, she is the one to talk to!

mish said:
First, kudos to all those that make our member newsletter possible, & the work put into same.

Questions:

Does one need to sign up somewhere to be a part of the newsletter, or are members contacted individually?I think you just need to ensure that the 'options' section of UserCP has the box ticked which allows the Administrators to contact you. Over all, how do members go about becoming a part of the newsletter? In the latest newsletter there is a paragraph asking whether you would like to contribute to the NL and who to email if you would.Any suggestions as to what members would like to see in the DC newsletter?

It would probably be helpful to publish in each Newsletter a cut off date for any submissions to the Editor for consideration for the next Newsletter.

A quick glossary of culinary terminology and it's UK counterpart.

Cups/ounces

butter sticks/ ? UK equivalent

US biscuit meaning/UK biscuit

A comment about which part of DC appeals the most?

A list of your most used cooking links ( not necessarily Forums):) :chef:

Last edited:
I am with Mish. I have no knowledge of a Newsletter on this Forums.

Back
Top Bottom