Our new logo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have requested a change to enhance the logo with some people that are not pale skinned. I am not sure if the logo company will do this (I think the amount of revisions allowed to us was used up) but I think we can make this happen with time (gret feedback by the way)...

buckytom said:
:) ok, well since we're talking about the people in the graphic, can we make the guy stirring look like bono (like gb :cool: ), and can we make the chef chick a little shorter, fixing a plate of tuna tartare?

My day wouldn't be complete without you bucky!!! I cut my hair too - it's not that long anymore. :LOL:

It does look good Andy, admins, and mods!! Nice job.

edited to say - is that a martini in front of me? Oh dear, I didn't know a picture was being taken then!!!

Last edited:
Well after more input (which was great) the logo designers got me the updated design. Here is our final logo that we will use moving forward. It's going to be fun to have shirts, mugs, aprons and more made with our new logo!

Attachments

• Disscuss-Cooking(color)final.jpg
    Disscuss-Cooking(color)final.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 157
pdswife said:
Good work Andy!

When does the store open?
Thanks, it was all of our work that shows in this final logo. It really is excellent! Look for the store to open up next week... :rolleyes:

Well done, DC team! I think the logo is excellent! Looking forward to sporting my new shirt! I have been noticing some changes in the site over the last few weeks, I really like how you can see who is online! Very cool!

hey, it looks good andy!!!! nice job.

ya know, i've spoken to a number of peope about dc, and have written the site url down on numerous napkins and scraps of paper for them. i was wondering if you guys could design a printable business card-like logo, to print on those sheets that can be seperated into cards. it would be much easier to hand those out (or just happen to leave them in a bar or restaurant :whistling ).

pssst, what happened? anyone notice anything umm, kinda monochromatic again?

Last edited:
Ummm, bucky. Be nice. It's Christmas. Yes, there seems to be a bit of cream of wheat about the current one. Let's see what happens. Bless everyone. Merry Christmas!

P.S. Are you through putting toys together already? And, about getting them up the stairs out of the basement? What about that?

lol k.t.e., i am being nice. notice the edit. my first response might have been perceived incorrectly, so i just stated the obvious. i hate being the only curmudgeon.

it may seem unimportant, but it matters, incrementally.

and no :wacko: , i still have some assembly to do. getting everything up the stairs silentlyis gonna be fun tomorrow morning. gonna have to break a few laws of physics to pull this one off.

merry christmas everyone. even if you don't look like the logo.

Bucky, I don't think your are a curmudgeon. However, I wonder why you are responding to a DC post if you still have Santa duties to perform. Ha! Ha! Just love your little one and have fun playing with the toys with him in the morning. That's a part that memories are made of. Enjoy!!

Katie E said:
Bucky, I don't think your are a curmudgeon. However, I wonder why you are responding to a DC post if you still have Santa duties to perform. Ha! Ha! Just love your little one and have fun playing with the toys with him in the morning. That's a part that memories are made of. Enjoy!!

thanks. unfortunately, i'm stuck at work 'till 7am. have both still and video cameras ready for the am. all wrappable presents are so wrapped.

i have to get home asap, eat cookies, drink milk, spread around partially eaten carrots (muddy reindeer tracks have been forbidden!:( ). hopefully, the little guy will sleep late and give me time to get everything done, sans tracks.

after that, it's all about just being in the moment; the sublime joy of the day, in all of it's colors...

(believe me, i know i'm pushing it posting anything even remotely objectionable. but not everyone celebrates today, so why be silent? vigilance can never rest on it's merits.)

Last edited:
Yes Bucky the logo has changed. Wonder why. Noone has mentioned the reason so far. Any ideas anyone? Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom