Our new logo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after going through lots of input from the moderation team and the our admins, a new logo has been made for DiscussCooking.com. The tagline was even discuss here on the forums and incorporated into the design. A special thanks goes out to all those who participated in the tagline contest (made submissions or voted) and helped by giveing input on the logo's design (admins & mods).

As this is really new look for some little tweaks as we refine things...

The plan is to get some shirts made and other fun things by setting up a CafePress.com site. I should have the store up in the next couple of weeks.

What did the old one look like?

PastaKing ... I had to reconstruct this from when we were inducted into the Culinary Sites Hall of Fame (they tweaked our logo to make it fit on their site and I had to straighten it back out so the actual proportions may be a smidge off) - but this is basically what our old logo looked like back in 2005:

Attachments

• DC_org_logo.jpg
    DC_org_logo.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Looks Good...Just Perfect..

New Logo....just perfect for the site.
Nice that you have a new one.
I'm a newbie, can't wait to explore your sites offering.

Wish more success on your site..nice updates to come..:rolleyes:

hi and welcome to site. you have posted to a very old thread. that's ok just logo not new to us. click on new posts and you will find many current things and recipes for your enjoyment.

again welcome, hope u will explore us for a long time.

babe

I like logo a lot :) I'm also hobby graphic designer. Here is my quick shot:

cooking.jpg

It needs to be noted that this thread started in 2006, when the logo was very different. I'm closing this thread as it is no longer applicable. Our current new skin/logo/etc. is discussed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom