Picture on your Posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a bunch of beautiful people! I know Marge and Paul are a handsome couple,now I know that elf and her dh are also. May I ask one thing? "Where's the beef?" Are you done eating or waiting to be served? Love this pic, thanks.

lol wasabi - that was after we ate! We had a great time - they are lovely people. Michael was very taken with Paul's humor and just with him in general - we have two great men I can tell you that! I know I've said it before but I'll say it again - when we saw them drive away we both cried for some reason.

:LOL: I had to ask because that table was very clean. Have you gotten together again for another meal? I wish DC could all get together to break bread. What fun we would have....and the greenies cannot delete us when we misbehave. :LOL:

LOL - Wouldn't it be great to somehow meet with everyone - you guys would be sitting there with your mouth's open listening to me run my mouth thinking .... well heck, she's worse than we are - :oops:

And unfortunately no, we have not gotten together again - it's kind of difficult since we're holding down opposite sides of the US - but I hope soon.

I'm so glad you posted that picture, Elf--it's always nice to put a face with a name! And what a great photo of the four of you--you all look so relaxed and happy! :D

crossing my fingers that this works...Here's a pic of me and my dog. she's in my pants to show how much weight I lost.. hahaha, she's so cute. :)
allypants3ox.jpg

I can't post her pic w/o showing my other baby. He wore my hat and a sweater to stay warm while on a camping trip. :)
busterhat0uc.jpg

Thanks Elf..but if it was resized I wouldn't look so big.. :twisted: Can't believe the weight gain over the years of aging and diabetes..gotta blame it on something :LOL: Lets go back to the age 16 picture...lol
Now you all can see why we call her Elf and I call Michael "the Bear" I should say Gentle Ben.

elf, I just looked at that pic again.....your dh has cute dimples. You make a cute couple. ;)

Thanks wasabi - his face looks really red in that picture but his skin coloring is quite fair - to match his blond hair and Paul Newman eyes! 8)

Marge, I had to make it that size - it's too dark to make smaller - none of us show up - at least this way you and Michael show up - Paul and I are hiding in the shadows!!!!!!!!

Thanks Elf. I do love my babies, they always make my pics look great they are the star of the picture, I'm but a mere prop. :)

.......as it's been pointed out before on these boards htc - a mere warm-blooded prop ;)

Back
Top Bottom