Print too big

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joesfolk

Head Chef
Something has happened and the whole discuss cooking site is huge on my computer. I can't find any way to get it back where it was and don't know how this happened to begin with. No other sites are like this. Please help soon.

Oh, I figured it out. Earlier today dd did a trick someone showed her to increase the size of a picture on a real estate site. I just reversed what she did. Much better now. (I had to use the control key and the scroll button on the mouse.)

If you use Firefox, just CNTL - (minus) to get to the right size.

If you are using Internet Explorer, you can adjust the size at the bottom right of the status bar.

Another situation could be the use of the magnifier. It can be difficult to close it because it can be hard to find when the page looks so large. One way to close it would be to go back to your desktop, click on the blank tray and go to Task Manager and close the magnifier.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thank you! This happened to me yesterday and was still that way today so I remembered seeing this thread title and voila...hit the ctrl key and the - key at the same time as you all suggested and everything is back to normal. I love this site :wub: :heart:. Instant help...always

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom