Pseudo-spammers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I report often................................. .....................

There are a few of our members that do as well, and you can believe we do appreciate when we get the reports.

The software used to prohibit links from members with less than 15 posts. It was really unwelcoming. We do want to welcome new members, and we do want them to contribute. That's how the community grows.

Unfortunately there are people who start a blog, or have some other site, that only want to use the community to further their own thing. We try to educate and deal with them as they happen. Some of these have turned into contributing members.

Could you please post who the moderators and admins are? I was able to figure out some after awhile, but it might be nice for some of the new folks.

If you go to the main page and scroll down to the end of the forum listing, you'll see Forum Leaders - click on that. Also, each admin and mod is identified on their posts.

Andy M. said:
If you go to the main page and scroll down to the end of the forum listing, you'll see Forum Leaders - click on that. Also, each admin and mod is identified on their posts.

Thanks, Andy! IPad has a different way of doing stuff. I rarely use my PC anymore, and the DC app is totally different from the regular DC site.

Most of our Admins and Mods are in the New World time zone.
I think it would help cover our bases if DC recruited one in Asia and one in Europe. No overnight surprises.

I think it would help cover our bases if DC recruited one in Asia and one in Europe. No overnight surprises.

I used to work nights...I forgot to ask if it was okay if I switched to dayshift:LOL:

I have allowed my chronic pain to flare up just so I can be up and online during those hours when needed. ;):wacko:

Seriously, I think we get most hours of the day covered with time zones, work shifts, etc.

I agree, Laurie. I don't sleep well, and am usually up and online with DC any time from 2:30 a.m. on.

It's a rare morning that I sleep until 4 or 5 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom