Question about posting policy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

demetri

Assistant Cook
Hi, I have a question about your posting policy that I couldn't totally resolve based on your terms of service. Here it is:

A friend and I recently started a food-oriented website, and we're trying to get some feedback from "real world people"; we're trying to get the most genuine feedback possible, and that's why we're interested in food forum communities.

The question is, would it be ok for us to post a request for feedback in one of the forums on Discuss Cooking? In case it matters, our site is not commercial (we don't even serve advertisements, much less sell anything).

As I run a website myself, I'm totally aware of the problem of fighting spam, and also with abusive posters linking to advertisements and other commercial sites. I don't want to abuse Discuss Cooking, or its users, but I would really appreciate some feedback from anyone interested in offering it.

So, in a nutshell, would it be ok to post a request for feedback?

Thanks!

Thank you for asking, demetri. I think the best answer I can offer is that you pose your question in the form of a Personal Message (PM) to one of our Site Administrators. They will be able to give you a more comprehensive answer.

Please direct your query to either Alix, GB or kitchenelf. They will be more able to answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom