"Recipe Cards" on the forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I copy and paste into Cook'n Recipe Organizer a free app for Windows, Mac and, as I recall, Android and iPhones and more. It also lets you add pictures.

I've copied from many recipe sites. Saves writing things down. Here is where you can download it. It has a cloud function if you want to pay for it and some functions require you sign on but most of the program is usable without upgrading.

I suppose there are other recipe apps but this one seems to be the best.

When I am on my computer I highlight recipes/anything and send to OneNote. It sends whatever to OneNote with a track back URL that way I can always go back to the original site.

When on my phone I use a free app called Copy Me That. I copy the site URL and add to the notes so I can go back to the site if need be. I can access it from my computer also and download recipes to my computer. I can add my original recipes and add pictures. It also has ability to create a shopping list from recipe. Select shopping list and it sends all ingredients to the list. It will create separate lists for separate recipes.

Last edited:
I agree... I haven't written out a recipe in years... Printers are fairly inexpensive...

Ross

I wrote one down last week.:LOL: I was watching an episode of John Besh and he made some potato latkes that I wanted to try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom