Regional Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
barbara, you and james have to come back since we've rebuilt a whole new all server, all high def media distribution center. all of the equipment has cool bright blue leds blinking away. and the evening news control room looks like the bridge of the starship enterprise.

i still have the statue of the father and son wildabeast on my desk that you gave me. (i'm still not sure why it had to be a wildebeast...lol. i guess it's better than a warthog!)

Last edited:
It was a wildebeest because that is what I happened to come across! LOL The playful look on their faces made me think of you playing with your son!

Blue lights! Ooh pretty! Yes we need to go back! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: One of these days we will get back. One day hanging out with you is not enough!

By the way, other than the pictures of you BT (you handsome devil you!), this was one of my favorites. :cool: Something about all of those colorful wires and cables--Kind of like life, everyone busy, going here and there, separate yet somehow intertwined. Also being somewhat mind-boggled that someone actually knows what all that stuff does! :D

Attachments

• P9020752.jpg
    P9020752.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
wow! that is really cool! i never looked at populated jackfields in such an artistic way before, as a picture.

it"s more of what tiny spot in this mess do i need to find, lol.

lol, only about a thousand!

tell me what you like and your budget, and i'll give you a bunch.

oh, and stop by cbs (where i work) for a tour.

Sounds great! When we get closer to the details I will be in touch.Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom