Report bad post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabi

Executive Chef
I tried to report the spam j.china is posting but the link did not work.

ain't gonna slip one by us, huh?

They made it past me..Some Sentry I'd make..off to the brig with me.

i just found another one in the dino stuffed peppers thread.

may the fleas from a thousand camels infest their armpits.

Scroll down to who's online. There are several with no posts so far, just waiting to spam. :mad:

I've noticed these the past week. Could it have something to do with the added links? To me, it did not seem that this was a problem before.

Shunka said:
I've noticed these the past week. Could it have something to do with the added links? To me, it did not seem that this was a problem before.

Shunka - I only wish it hadn't been a problem before. We catch things pretty fast here but if it happens past "our", mostly EST, then sometimes we don't catch it. Wasabi can catch a lot of stuff because she's on waaaay after we have all gone to bed.

I think wasabi (and probably Bucky) should be given a special title for catching the bad stuff late at night here in EST-land. Thanks, guys.

Midnight Rambler, Cleanup Batter, or something..............

I wish I had the golden "delete post" and "ban member" power. They would be gone so fast, their heads would spin.:LOL:

wasabi said:
I wish I had the golden "delete post" and "ban member" power. They would be gone so fast, their heads would spin.:LOL:

I moderate on a discussion board....With ultimate power comes ultimate responsibility. Boards are tough to moderate, especially since most people are anonymous. Granted, people who just show up to spam are one thing..but people who simply have different view points or different ideas about things are not necessarily trouble makers. It's tough to constantly walk that line. I've also discovered that when you ban someone, if they really want to be on the board they just change addresses. It's easy to have a ton of email addresses.

Now back to your regularlary scheduled thread:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom