Reputation Points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aghhh, I hate that commerical. If the product works as well as he demonstrates, fine, but I don't care for the guy or those people at the sales "tent" saying scam-wow... or whatever ;^)
It ranks right up there with all those people screaming "It's my money and i want it now!"

It ranks right up there with all those people screaming "It's my money and i want it now!"

I HATE that commercial!!!!! That is really bad marketing imo.

pdswife... girl, you probably got enough karma points to wrap the world in sham-wows!

You mean you haven't seen the constant commercials on certain tv channels for "Sham-Wow"? The guy who does them is so whacky, they're actually a commercial I don't mind seeing/hearing it's so funny. It's for a German-made synthetic "chamois"-type cleaning/drying cloth.

That is the LAST person I would buy something from!!!
Scrawny, weasly little guy that looks like he wants to do bad things to little children.... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Thanks for the answer. I have been trying to spread the karma around because people have been so generous to me.

That's why I find that commercial so funny - because the guy is so whacky & the whole thing is so stupid. And they have to know that. It just makes me laugh way more than the ones that are just as stupid but seem to be attempting to be serious.

Besides the "Hey - it's made in Germany. . . you know the Germans always make good stuff", I also love the "If you call in the next 20 minutes, because, you know, we can't do this all day. . . ." they'll send double the order. LOL!! I guess I'm too easily amused, but I just find the whole commercial funny.

Back
Top Bottom