Reputation Points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisar

Cook
What is the reputation points for? I was just curious. Thanks for letting me know.

Karma points, you get them when someone agrees or likes what you posted. I'm sure the mods will fill you in further about the karma system.

I think it is a lovely way to show appreciation and acknowledgement for those who have posted something helpful or meaningful to someone else.

Just to add to what Sattie and Susan have said, the points themselves do not do anything.

They are just a way to pat someone on the back for a posting that you like or agree with. They make people feel good!

Oh okay. How do you know when someone has given you points? Or who gave them to you.

Thanks yall

Click on the User CP button on top of this page and it will take you to another page that will show you your karma points.

I could not give someone karma points a second time to someone--the program would not let me. Is that true or is it a matter of time that needs to pass?
Thanks, Pie Susan

You have to spread it around Susan. I think you have to do like 10 other people before giving the same person karma again.

The system wants you to "spread the karma around", so you have to give karma to other people first (I think it was/is five) before you can give it to the same person. Mods, please correct me if I am wrong.

OH.. is it true that you get a SHAM-WOW for every 20,000 karma points that you have???

You mean you haven't seen the constant commercials on certain tv channels for "Sham-Wow"? The guy who does them is so whacky, they're actually a commercial I don't mind seeing/hearing it's so funny. It's for a German-made synthetic "chamois"-type cleaning/drying cloth.

No, Billy didn't do this one, but this guy could probably out energy even good old Billy!

Sattie, I think you are on to something though. Hey Mods, there should be SOME reward for all those points! Can you program some bells and whistles to go off when you reach a certain total? LOL!!!

well...lol... I know I"ve seen it...

Maybe I should grab a blanket and sit on the couch all day and try to catch it again. lol!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom