Site offline late Thursday, March 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for scaring the crap out of me, Janet. I will be fine after speaking to my psychologist and perhaps going to a treatment center.

I'm joking! This was too much fun.

With love,
~Cat

The show on the HC, but I ended up watching The Doors movie which ran 15 minutes into Vikings, so I'll have to stream it today :(

No TV, Taxy :huh:

We just have the DVR set to record it, then we watch it when we feel like it.

We just have the DVR set to record it, then we watch it when we feel like it.

We don't have a DVR. We never figured out how to program the VCR! DH would wait for the show to start then run over and insert the blank (most of the time) tape!

We don't have a DVR. We never figured out how to program the VCR! DH would wait for the show to start then run over and insert the blank (most of the time) tape!

The cable companies have made it easy to record programs. You just find the TV show on the TV channel line-up and click on record. You can record a single episode with the press of one button or the entire series automatically.

The cable companies have made it easy to record programs. You just find the TV show on the TV channel line-up and click on record. You can record a single episode with the press of one button or the entire series automatically.

Last night we were at my son's house babysitting my 5 year old grandson. He had that remote in his grubby little hands and was flipping through the programs that they had recorded. My husband had a devil of a time finding the right channel to watch the daily number. He had to show DH how to do it! LOL Kids are just so smart with electronics.

Who will pay for my withdrawal medicine and treatment? This is terrible. It is just fine if I am away from this website while going to school and attending to DA, but how dare you go offline!

I don't have any double standards either, HA!

I can sue this website for this. I looked up reasons for marriage dissolution, and I can sue for alienation of affection.

I'm sorry, this is too much fun. My dumb sense of humor is just hard to hide sometimes.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, sometimes you are just downright scary! I love it! :LOL:

The show on the HC, but I ended up watching The Doors movie which ran 15 minutes into Vikings, so I'll have to stream it today :(

No TV, Taxy :huh:

What? No Tv? How do you know what to buy if you don't get to see the commercials?
I had an argument with the cable company 5 or 10 years ago. We were behind on payments. I phoned and asked if I paid online right away, would that leave my service on. I was told yes, so I paid it that day. A week or so later, my cable service went off. I phoned and was told that I would have to pay a reconnection fee. So, I told them where to stick their cable service. We used a wire as an antenna for several years. Then one day, that wire hit the prong of the plug to the TV, between the plug and the extension cord. Fried the TV. We never bothered replacing it. I have an old TV in my basement office. We have a flat screen TV in the bedroom, but it's hooked up to our network. We watch downloaded stuff on it. I only miss having a TV once in a while. There's so much stuff I can just watch on the internet.
Me too. A couple of times this morning I click on a thread and get a warning screen that says "Data Base Error". Is Shrek on standby??
I kept getting that until I figured out to restart FireFox.

So THAT'S why I had to sign in this a.m. (Fri.) And why clicking on a link delivered to my email took me to replies back in 2013!

I missed that heads up. Was it delivered to everyone's email or did we have to look for it?

Hope everything goes smoothly. Sometimes there are glitches when something new and better is installed. :ohmy:

Right now is the first time I've been able to get on since the site went off last night. The message I kept getting was "We're performing routine maintenance."

I just figured whatever they were doing took longer or they added more functions.

Back
Top Bottom