Software Upgrade - Community Downtime (2/25 - 2/27)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sounds like it'll be a good change, andy. :D i'm a little iffy but change is conducive to that. i like the karma thing and the photo gallery idea.
could we have a pet photo gallery as a sub-category to the gallery?
call me a dork, lol, but i love my kitties and my hamster and i would love to post thier cutest pictures.

luvs_food said:
sounds like it'll be a good change, andy. :D i'm a little iffy but change is conductive to that. i like the karma thing and the photo gallery idea.
call me a dork, lol, but i love my kitties and my hamster and i would love to post thier cutest pictures.

luvs_food said:
luvs_food said:
sounds like it'll be a good change, andy. :D i'm a little iffy but change is conductive to that. i like the karma thing and the photo gallery idea.

:oops: i accidentally hit the quote button instead of the ediit button! :oops:

Hi Sushi ! sumtimes, all these "New Fangledy, "Fancy talkin' Gadgets" makes me reckon we all ort to (southern, for should) Tie some Dameter (tomato) cans together with a string and talk (Descuss 'bout cookin') hahaha! (Jokin) :D Atomic Jed!

Damp: LOL

GB: LOL

y'all din' tell me 'bout the tree sylla ruwell!

Guess words like "pistachio" are banned huh?

OOOOPPS!! That's another five.

Guess I will just sit this game out.

umbrella makes it (the three syllable dealio) if you are from the north, but not from the south... :D

AJ!!! Where have you been???we have missed you so much..Elf and I thought that the "little men in the white coats" from Morgenton caught up with you..
Marge~Dove

Andy
Will we have a chat room???
I am on other sites that have e-mails once a day or week and it feels so impersonal. Here we can read and answer each other if we are on at the same time. I love that..it feels like instant messaging (almost)

Dove - I think you can pick and choose when you want your e-mail - whether right away, once a day, once a week, etc.

YES Atomic Jed!!!!!! Where have you been????? How's everything in your life????

i think discusscooking already has a subscription service lol. I think i clicked something by accident and things from teh forum such as replies are emailed to me

You are right chefjr - the option is in your profile - you have two choices - receive replies or don't receive replies. The new site will allow you to receive them each time someone replies (instant), 1 daily e-mail, or a weekly notification.

It´great you ´ll doing that.
I think all the news are great ideas.

Go on so good as now ( or better??)

lg Tanja :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

It must be almost time o clock to shut this site down for the change over the weekend, or hours if that may be the case. See ya all soon!

It's 6:45 here in Hawaii. Were're still here. Does anyone know the TOD?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom