SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEW SITE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol ishbel, norris is a far away land where the locals are famous for eating huge breakfasts, attend church daily, and never wear pants (lol, just teasing crewsk. norris is in south carolina)

buckytom said:
lol ishbel, norris is a far away land where the locals are famous for eating huge breakfasts, attend church daily, and never wear pants (lol, just teasing crewsk. norris is in south carolina)

WOW, really exotic 8) Thanks for the info!

Bucky, thanks for ansewering that!:LOL: I wear pants on really cold days!:p Ishbel, Norris is a very small town is South Carolina with about 300 people. We have no traffic lights, no grocery store, 1 gas station, 3 churches, & if you blink when you're driving through it, you'll miss it all!:LOL:

Ishbel said:
BuckyTom
I hope you don't think I was fishing for compliments here?!!!

I don't feel in the least unwelcome here, and wouldn't want anyone to think I was harbouring such feelings - but, very few people seem to read my recipes, never mind comment upon them!!! (Not you, Alix, Audeo and a couple of others - I KNOW you have read and commented!) Dif'rnt strokes for dif'rnt folks might be an appropriate Americanism to use here?:LOL:

PS - In your list of exotic places you list one I've never heard of: where's Norris? :p 8)

Ishbel, don't feel badly. I've posted recipes & topics no one has responded too as well & I'm here in the USA. (Hello BT - Joisey joke, hello GB Vbulletin question, lol). So please keep those recipes coming.

Thank you for the clarification about Norris! Sounds an idyllic sort of a place to me!

And Mish, thanks for the comments, too.

Middie there is one. its at the very bottom on the right. It says TOP. It's by the archives and contact us.

ohh didn't see that. can we move it though? seems kind of strange to have to scroll all the way down to get back up to the top of a page.

@buckytom

Not quite sure why you feel you need to disagree with me all the time (or a least some of the time).

But I admire the honesty you show about it.

Regards,

ti.gif
ee.gif

Darkstream said:
Not quite sure why you feel you need to disagree with me all the time (or a least some of the time).

But I admire the honesty you show about it.

Regards,

ti.gif
ee.gif

lol, i was just joking around. you have strong and often polarizing opinions, so it is easy to agree and/or disagree with you. sometimes at the same time!!! :)

Can we have a sub-forum in Cooking Equipment?
For those of us who like to discuss restaurant quality equipment?

On the "what kind of mixer do you use" thread, Mr. Coffee suggested we get a forum like that, but I think I would rather stay here if you can accommodate us.

I bet you can.....pretty please.:rolleyes:

Ishbel said:
But then again, I don't think many of the Americans here are interested in my Scots/British recipes, either!

I am, I am!!! My roots are British, esp. Scottish, and I'm just finishing a new section on our site that's "British Teas, Foods and Gifts". I know our expat customers would love to hear what you have to offer. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom