Technical Problems Today, January 21, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben P

Technical Administrator
Hi everyone,
Our server crashed today and it took a little while to get it back up and running correctly. We were able to restore from our backup this morning and import new threads and posts from today. However, any pm's you sent today are going to be lost.

Regards,
Ben P

Thanks for getting it back up Ben. That must have been a serious pain in the butt for you today. Sit back and enjoy a beer. You sure earned it!

Yes, thank you Ben and all of the others that got the site back online!!!! I knew something had happened when I couldn't get on until a bit ago. Have a couple of beers!!!!

Thanks for your efforts Ben...I know it was a lot of trouble.

Attachments

• greatjob-1.gif
    greatjob-1.gif
    96.2 KB · Views: 204
Thanks Ben! That must have been quite a job. Things seem to be running smoothly now.

I recovered as many of the posts today that existed in the database. If a few do turn out to be missing, they are, unfortunately, unrecoverable.

Regards,
Ben

Ben,
Thank you for getting us up and running so quickly..I imagine you more than had your hands full.
kadesma

Ben, you have done a great job! Thanks for fixing the problem so quickly. However, I noticed that when I clicked on some threads, even though the name of the last post was mentioned, his/her post did not show up. You might want to look into it.

It must be really complicated dealing with a huge and always busy site like this. Thanks!

Thank you very much Ben for fixing our situation. Yesterday was a bad day because I couldn't reply to many emails.

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom