Test thread for uploading pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erehweslefox

Sous Chef
AF1QipMfK6HvMWGVpv6LYTbn3t-NSjY6xT-VyeGappXj

https://goo.gl/photos/saUZgpzC8GoV1iVu5

ykUPFQfUkS1AjvYg7

OK get what you are sayin' let me mess with DC a bit, I've been messing with my side, Didn't think that DC had a side. Let me try on that.

Last edited:
Your image doesn't appear in your post, but it does appear in a separate tab when you click on the link.

BTW, Chief was telling you how to flute the edge of your pie in your "Peach Pie" thread. I noticed here that you actually have a scalloped type edge right on the pie plate, as if the potter created a mold for you to follow. I say next pie try pressing down into the depressions to get the edge to scallop - but only if you want a serious challenge when you go to remove the pie from the plate. :brows: BwaHaHa!

BTW, Chief was telling you how to flute the edge of your pie in your "Peach Pie" thread. I noticed here that you actually have a scalloped type edge right on the pie plate, as if the potter created a mold for you to follow. I say next pie try pressing down into the depressions to get the edge to scallop - but only if you want a serious challenge when you go to remove the pie from the plate. :brows: BwaHaHa!

Oh I adore my pie plate, and it, yes has a fluted edge. As if the potter created a mold? my friend our pie plate was created only to make pies. Fluted? yes it is, thanks to the pottery skills of Christan and Rowan.

I'm all haply smiley that I got a, for once, dough that would hold together, and ended up flaky. I was so happy the dough held together, I cut the excess off with a butter knife. threw the top on, mashed it with my thumbs and used the leftover dough to make a turnover I ate for lunch the next day with the leftover filling.

I made a nice 'cut me up into slices' pattern on the pie, but I was saying 'holy god, I got the leftovers to make a toping, the filling is in and I haven't ripped anything. This is looking like a pie and not some cobbler you said was a cobbler but meant to be a pie.

Do say I posture as a man that has been in a brigade, and I am ok with basic cooking, but baking is another thing entire,

Don't let them get to you Tod. I think that is a wonderful picture of two polar bears having a snowball fight in a blizzard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom