Thanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alix was the first to give me a rep. *hugs* I miss your comment; it encouraged me to stay engaged at DC.

Thanks spork. I miss all the comments on mine too. They reminded me of folks I don't see all the time around here. I'm glad you stuck around, and glad too that I was a part of that. I'd miss you! *hugs back*

OK, I currently have nothing but a report button. And frankly, I'm a little irritated to lose my rep comments. I don't much care about the points or anything like that, but I liked to see the comments folks made and they are all gone now.

That was an unpleasant side effect. No thanks on that one.

I too will miss glancing at my karma comments and seeing Princess Fiona calling me a smart aleck :rolleyes:
:LOL:

Good point Andy. I have over ten million points to use. That should at least buy me a free month on DC.

I was going to cash mine in for a virtual Porsche Carrera GT that was to be used to cruise down and visit you. I was thinking we'd break our the virtual BBQ and have a virtual day, doin' nothin but fisin', and cookin' and relaxin' with beverages of choice.

Then, I was gonna pick up BT and we'd all go to mudbug's old hot tub and refurbish it for her. Woulda been a great day.

Peggy tried to convert my points intop the virtual cash for the virtual porsce. She ended up sending them to that blonde lady who got so frustrated with her when transfering her call to the genius manager..:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

PattY1 said:
Who is Peggy?

Please hold. Transferring.

A popular US TV commercial based on the difficulty of getting cash back/prizes from your current credit card program. Peggy (male, from somewhere overseas) passes off all calls he gets to others in the boiler room, and then hangs up, leaving the caller very frustrated.

Figured it might be confusing to some, especially members who don't live in the US.

Last edited:
It's a good series of commercials. Like the Caveman Geico commercials was.

Please hold. Transferring.

A popular US TV commercial based on the difficulty of getting cash back/prizes from your current credit card program. Peggy (male, from somewhere overseas) passes off all calls he gets to others in the boiler room, and then hangs up, leaving the caller very frustrated.

Figured it might be confusing to some, especially members who don't live in the US.

Oh, I get it now. I live in the USA. I just didn't make the connection.:LOL:

The new one with the blind spot wigs me out, lol.
Waaaay too realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom