The number of tags you tried to add to this thread.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any update on this issue? I want to post a question about pickling carrots but can't do it!

I've not seen any official updates yet, but I have learned that if you keep trying, your post should go through. IT took one of mine 4 tries before it finally was posted. The same thing happens with attaching pictures. Just keep trying until your post works.

I'm sure the techies are working on the problems and will have them sorted out in short order. Until then, just be P A T I E N T. ;)

It doesn't seem to be about number of tries for me. I didn't count the number of times I tried to post a new thread, but it was more than 4. I eventually started tinkering with the title of the threads and trying in other subfora, I'm only having limited success. I hope like heck this gets fixed ASAP, the only reason I'm patient so far is because of the folks I know so well here. Otherwise I'd probably long ago have said screw it and moved along.

I hear what you're saying. I posted a new thread with a picture attached, no tags, and it worked perfectly the first time. I then tried posting a new second thread exactly the same way as the first, and it wouldn't work because I had "1 more tag than the maximum". I didn't use any tags, and after at least 20 tries, I gave up.

Very frustrating.

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tag

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 1.

I didn't have any tags. What's the problem?

I'm really getting pixxed off. I have an ordinary question with no tags, no graphics, no special text at all, and I'm getting this error.

If I can't post a totally only text question then what use is this forum?

This is weird. PF has again contacted the code monkeys, and they have been fed.

This problem has been sent to the site developers, it is being looked at. At least that is what I've been told.

I posted a thread, added some tags and a photo. I'm not getting the same error that others are. Dunno, sorry folks!

Back
Top Bottom